Рrotection of personal data
Travel agency "VIVA TOURS BULGARIA" Ltd. in its capacity as operator of personal data processing personal data of individuals required to contract for: transportation of passengers by bus (bus tickets) and / or airplane (airplane tickets); tourist packages for organized tourist services (holidays, excursions, cruises) in compliance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") and the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Personal data collected and processed by "VIVA TOURS BULGARIA" Ltd. are only those that are necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the above contracts between the user and the carrier (for airline and bus tickets) or between the user and the tour operator (for packages) .
1. The purposes of processing, the personal data provided in connection with the conclusion of the Contract and its execution are for:
1.1. Legitimisation of the parties to the Treaty;
1.2. Ensuring the fulfillment of the obligations under the Contract;
1.3. Protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the parties to the Treaty;
1.4. Conducting correspondence and exchanging information in connection with the performance of the Contract, reporting, invoicing, making and receiving payments;
1.5. Processing and providing accounting, tax, insurance and other information for which the parties are bound by the Contract or in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
2. The provided personal data is not used for advertising and / or marketing purposes and campaigns.
3. The personal data of the Agreement are processed on the following grounds (Article 6 (1) of the Regulation):
3.1. For the performance of a Contract to which the data subject is a party or for taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the Contract;
3.2. To comply with a legal obligation that applies to the controller;
3.3. For the legitimate interests of the administrator, the User or a third party.
4. The legitimate interests referred to in paragraph 3 of the preceding paragraph are the interest in the performance of the Contract and the protection of the rights associated with it or its termination.
5. The provision of personal data is a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the Contract. If this data is not provided, the Contract will not be concluded.
6. The categories of recipients of personal data are:
- Carriers engaged in the carriage of passengers.
- the tour operators implementing the tourist package
7. The period during which stored data is up to the expiry of three months from the expiry of the limitation and prescription periods for exercising rights under the Treaty or the protection of related interests, but not - less than specified by a statutory instrument deadlines to store the data.
8. The consumer also has the following rights granted to him and regulated by the Regulation:
8.1. The right to require the controller to have access to the correction or deletion of personal data or limit the processing of personal data relating to the data subject or the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability;
8.2. Right of withdrawal of consent to processing if personal data are processed on the basis of consent;
8.3. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority.
9. VIVA TOURS BULGARIA Ltd does not apply systems for automated decision making and automated processing of personal data.